Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time with new patient paperwork completed. (We need to verify your insurance prior to the appointment). If you haven’t received and complete the new patient paperwork, please arrive 30 minutes early.
The following are required for your first appointment:
- Photo ID and insurance card(s)
- Those patients with HMO, Tri Care Prime and AHCCCS insurances you will need to bring a referral from your Primary Care Provider
- A list of current medications and dosages
- If available, a copy of blood work within last 3 months to include:
- Lipid panel (cholesterol test)
- Hemoglobin A1C (diabetes test)
If you do not have current blood work, we will perform a finger stick test in the office.
Be prepared for the ﬁrst appointment to last an hour and a half.
Please read our Cancellation/No Show Policy For New Patients and Follow Up Appointments
1. Cancellation/No Show Policy for New Patients
Due to the large block of time needed for New Patients, last minute cancellations can cause problems and added expenses to the office.
*If a New Patient appointment is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, or you no show, you will be charged a two hundred and fifty dollar ($250) fee; this will not be covered by your insurance company.
2. Cancellation/No Show Policy Follow Up Appointments
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointmet, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel and we are unable to schedule you for a visit, due to a seemingly “full” appointment book.
*If an appointment is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance, or you no show, you will be charged a fifty dollar ($50) fee; this will not be covered by your insurance company.