Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time with new patient paperwork completed. (We need to verify your insurance prior to the appointment). If you haven’t received and complete the new patient paperwork, please arrive 30 minutes early.
The following are required for your first appointment:
- Photo ID and insurance card(s)
- Those patients with HMO, Tri Care Prime and AHCCCS insurances you will need to bring a referral from your Primary Care Provider
- A list of current medications and dosages
- If available, a copy of blood work within last 3 months to include:
- Lipid panel (cholesterol test)
- Hemoglobin A1C (diabetes test)
If you do not have current blood work, we will perform a finger stick test in the office.
Be prepared for the ﬁrst appointment to last an hour and a half.