The following are a list of insurances that are accepted by Dr. Gann’s Diet of Hope.
* If there is an insurance plan that you participate in and IS NOT listed, please contact the member services number on your plan and ask them if Dr. Gann is a provider.
*Dr. Gann is considered an INTERNIST and not a Primary Care Physician.
*You as the patient are responsible for all copays and/or deductibles.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Billing Department at 520-696-3438 ext 102 and speak with Ashley or Letty.
- AHCCCS – Requires Referral
- United HealthCare Community Plan (APIPA)
- Mercy Care
- University Family Care
- University Care Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Rail Road
- United Healthcare – Including Tucson Metro Network.
Compass/Navigate Plans Require Electronically submitted Referral from PCP
- Tricare- Prime, Standard and For Life
Diet of Hope Non- Contracted Plans
Any of the non-contracted insurance can be accepted ONLY with an approved/accurate Prior Auth.
- Health Choice
- BCBS Medicare Advantage Plan
- Southwest Service Administrators
- Healthnet Ruby Select
- Banner (currently pending)
- Cigna- Local Plus Network